Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!
This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club
Moderators: irishminis, spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators
- Comittee Member
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm
- Whats your location?: Abbeyleix
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: 1961 Austin Seven,1982 Mini Van,1980 Clubman Estate,1982 Clubman Estate,1986 Mini City,1991 Mini Neon,1994 Mini Cabriolet,1996 Mini Cooper,1997 Mini Cooper Sportspack,1999 Mini Cooper Sportspack
Hi Everyone, our next event will be a meet and greet morning at "Cars & Coffee Portlaoise" Sunday 22nd. May. It has been a hugely successful event since it was started last year, based at the Portlaoise Plaza at Junction 17 just off the M7 Motorway. It will have a huge selection of trucks, cars and bikes to view and plenty of coffee and refreshments available at the Plaza on site. The organisers will have an area kept for the IMOC so we can park all our Minis together. The event kicks off at 10am, but we would need to be arriving around 9am in order to get to our designated parking area. Promises to be a great morning and a good chance to catch up with everyone.
Contact Darran 087 9286148
PRO / Event Coordinator
Irish Mini Owners Club
- NON Member
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:44 am
- Whats your location?: Ballybrittas, Co. Laois
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: I owned a 1978 Mini 850 when I was in my late teens. I owned a 1986 Mini Chelsea that I imported from the UK. Also owned a 1982 MG Metro that was bored out to 1293. Restoring a 1981 Dublin Mini City.
Looking forward to it Darren. Can’t beat a bit of inspiration.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest