All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION
For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.
All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).
The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.
Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days
- NON Member
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:27 am
- Whats your location?: Dundalk
- Region: Eastern
- What Minis have you?: 1974 Aussie Leyland Mini 998 (Clubman front)
Current project is a 1983 Mini 1000
All in useable condition, small bit of plastic arch glued back on, not noticeable once chrome trim is installed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest