Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Donegal Show

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

minis24se7en
NON Member
Whats your location?: Mayo.
Region: Western

Donegal Show

Post by minis24se7en »

Just got word of The Donegal Mini Owners' Club, Mini Show, been held on Sun the 25th june.

Last years show was their first and was a huge success. Mabey im wrong, but as far as i can remember they had up on 130 minis?!

just_st3v3n
NON Member
Whats your location?: cavan
Region: Northern
What Minis have you?: 1989 red mayfair aka project nancy
Modifications: Nancy is deseamed and will be getting some sort of modern engine someday

Post by just_st3v3n »

Mite well be up 4 that, would be great experience 4 me as im not all that familiar with my mini or any minis yet! plus its not to far from me. im in cavan
kieran
NON Member

Donegal Mini Show.

Post by kieran »

Is there any details of time and location.
minis24se7en
NON Member

Post by minis24se7en »

Venue: The Glenside Business Park, Glenfin Rd, Ballybofey.(1km past jacksons hotel)

Date/Time: Sunday 25th June 2006, Commencing at 12 noon.

Entry Fee: £7 or €10. Entries not later than june 16th to be guaranteed finishers award on the day. Proceeds to Spina Bifida.
minis24se7en
NON Member

Post by minis24se7en »

howdy all.
Well, the Donegal Mini Owners' Club Show was another great day out. The selection of minis, the weather, the prizes, the "mini queens"!, everything was spot on.

The number of minis were down slightly on last years, but a healthy entry of 107 cars proved no less of an impact on the day.
Mini variants included, elf/hornet, pick-up, moke, cabrio's, vans, clubmans and estates, rally and modified examples, and minis right through the marks.

The show was followed with a run, which must have been between 15 - 20 miles. It was a fantastic sight to see over a hundred minis, bumper to bumper, snakeing through the Ballybofey countryside.
(I'll try to get some pics up during the week).

Well done to the DMOC and all involved.