Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

MTM 2006

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

stillwellminimad
NON Member

MTM 2006

Post by stillwellminimad »

Hi Everyone
Back in work today and all i can think about is the great time we had again on the MTM. I cant say enough about the excellent organisation and running of this event. As Usual everything went like clockwork due in no small way to the effort put in by Ger-Tim and all the lads. They even had the a word with the man above to give us the usual brilliant weather . The only negative thing i can think of is that we will have to wait a year for the next one !
Again Congratulations to everyone responsible for making this event such an astounding success and giving us a chance to participate.
Thumbs up from the Carlow Crew

[/b]

irlmin
NON Member

Post by irlmin »

Thanks for your kind comments , it is good to hear We got it right and everyone enjoyed the event and while We were enjoying the roads and fine weather and party etc We were still raising funds for Crumlin , the good news is from the Raffle and Auctions alone We raised a massive € 3374 . yes three thousand three hundred and seventy four euro , and that is not including any sponsorship cards, so again it was good to see a result like that .
Gerard
The Marcos Graveyard
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Longford
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1971 Mini Marcos.
1984 Mini Sprite
Modifications: 1380cc
Weber45
S/C CR gearbox and drop gears

Post by The Marcos Graveyard »

Great news Ger, well done to all those involved.

A fully carbon fiber Mini Marcos shell weighs just 7.25kg.