Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Eastern Regions Tuesday Night Meeting

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

spicooper
Comittee Member
Whats your location?: Naas
Kildare
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1980 Mini Specical
1979 1000 Saloon
1994 spi cooper

Eastern Regions Tuesday Night Meeting

Post by spicooper »

I have has allot of feedback from members regarding the old Tuesday night meeting in the Eastern region. People are asking can we bring it back, I agree with this sentiment but before I bring it to the committee I would like people to replay to this post with there thoughts.

Spicooper out

DaveC
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Dublin

Re: Eastern Regions Tuesday Night Meeting

Post by DaveC »

Tuesday evenings don't seem to suit most people as so few were turning up, the Sunday morning slot proposed for the rotating meetings seemed to get more people out so maybe consider a different time
66mini
NON Member

Post by 66mini »

As someone who attended the last few Tue. evening meetings i hope the people who are interested in it show up. The last few meetings had about 4 people. I do not understand the difference in a car club meeting in a pub (drink and drive) and a group of people meeting in a pub. Does a car club meeting not involve the use of the car in question, Mini, MG etc ? I have clearly missed the point of a car club , I am sure wisher heads will advise me on my error.

Over to you Billy
woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Post by woody »

Tuesdays are definitly out for me.If memory serves me right there was a poll held last time that showed a preferance for Sundays.Its the idea of a rolling location that seems to be the problem.