Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Help find mini mechanic sligo

This section is for Mini projects and restorations and also the place to show off your pride and joy.

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Jason1275
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ballinafad Co. Sligo
Region: Western

Help find mini mechanic sligo

Post by Jason1275 »

Hello Everybody.
I'm new to this forum so I'm only trying to find my way about it 🤔 so I hope this post is okay.
I have a 1980 mini and I've owned it for the past 12-13 years. I bought it and then parked it in my shed with the full intention of restoring it 🙄, and it's been sitting there since. It's a rust free car and very original car no welding done ever. I have done a lot of work with when I got it and bought alot of new parts I also put a 1275cc mini Cooper engine in it.. I've taken an interest in it again and now what i need is someone to finish it off for me mechanically wise. Get it up and running and again so I can use it as my daily runaround. I'm in the sligo area and would appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction in getting someone to do it for me.

woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Re: Help find mini mechanic sligo

Post by woody »

Have you joined the club yet? We have a very active Western Region operating in your area and if you get along to one of there runs you will meet locals with local knowledge.
TECHNICAL MODERATOR
Jason1275
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ballinafad Co. Sligo
Region: Western

Post by Jason1275 »

Hello Woody. Yeah i registered and also paid membership yesterday. I was looking up their runs and haven't seen anything upcoming, but I will keep an eye out. 👍👍
woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Post by woody »

There is a Whatsapp group specific to the western region, make sure you get added to get updates.
TECHNICAL MODERATOR