Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

1976 Clubman for sale

MINI RELATED FOR SALE ITEMS ONLY

All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION

For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.

All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).

The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.

Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, admin, Moderators

rmc123
NON Member
Whats your location?: Kildare
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1975 VTEC round nose
1976 Mini Clubman

1976 Clubman for sale

Post by rmc123 »

Considering selling my 1976 Clubman. The car has been in family since new. 32K miles.

I rebuilt it in 2011 – 2012 and was resprayed in the original 1970’s colour (Harvest Gold) . Everything is original except for the doors, A-Panal’s, front bumper and rear valance

Featured in the Irish vintage Scene magazine in September 2016.

Since the rebuilt the car has been stored on a heated garage. Has not been driven in the last 2 years but is started from time to time.
There are a couple of small blisters on the passenger rear wing and a rust hole where the sling bolt hole is on the passenger sill. Apart from that the body is in excellent condition.

Reason for selling it I have another project and have no space. Call me to get more details if interested.

I am looking for €10k ono

I want the car to go to somebody who will look after it and keep in it’s original condition.

Robin: 0872349960, Naas, Co. Kildare
Attachments
IMG_0899.jpg
IMG_0898.jpg
IMG_0897.jpg
IMG_0896.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Last edited by rmc123 on Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.