Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Ozzy the 83 Spree

This section is for Mini projects and restorations and also the place to show off your pride and joy.

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Airhead
NON Member
Whats your location?: Navan
Region: Eastern

Ozzy the 83 Spree

Post by Airhead »

Hi folks. I just bought my second ever mini. The car is still in the care of Minifix getting a couple of bits done before I collect it next week. It's a black 1983 1000cc Spree model. A model I'm finding hard to find any others of. It's an honest car. A little tatty but I don't mind doing a few bits to get it looking right but it will be staying totally original. Does anyone on here know the car? It spent some time in sandyford. It's reg is OSI395, hence the name Ozzy. It's an original Irish car.

As for me, I've had and have a few classics. I've a 1974 1303S beetle with a modified engine and an 87 VW camper. My dad and I had a clubman when I was only 16. I'm 35 now so that's a while ago. I had an mgb for a while too.

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: Ozzy the 83 Spree

Post by Billy »

Welcome to the forum. You've got yourself a very rare Mini, one which was only available on the Irish market. Be sure to put up a few photos.

Billy
Airhead
NON Member
Whats your location?: Navan
Region: Eastern

Re: Ozzy the 83 Spree

Post by Airhead »

Excellent! I've to pick it up during the week so once I have it home I'll take a few pics. I'm looking forward to getting it now.