Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

IMOC AGM 2017 - Jan 22nd

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

IMOC AGM 2017 - Jan 22nd

Post by Billy »

This is a reminder to all club members that the club’s AGM will be held on Sunday January 22nd 2017 at the Osprey Hotel, Naas, Co. Kildare at 2pm. All paid-up members of the club will have already received notification by letter of the AGM last month.

The AGM is the opportunity for members to hear at first-hand how the club has performed over the past year and learn about the plans for the coming season. It is also your opportunity to voice your opinion on matters arising since the last AGM. This year the club organising committee put a lot of focus into raising the number of regional events around the country. These were very well supported with several members taking on the task of organising a club event for the first time.

The AGM is where the committee for the coming year is elected by you the members. As several current serving committee members have indicated that they will be standing down this year, several vacancies will need to be filled at the AGM. If you are interested in getting involved in the running of the club for the coming year, please call me at 087-4195640 and I can go through what’s involved. As the 2017 AGM is taking place earlier in the year, make sure to get your 2017 membership in now to ensure you are eligible to vote.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your support in 2016 in both attending and organising so many events during the year. I would also like to especially thank the outgoing committee members for all their efforts in 2016.

Billy Mulqueen
IMOC President

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: IMOC AGM 2017 - Jan 22nd

Post by Billy »

Thanks to everyone who took the time to attend yesterday's club AGM in Naas.

Best of luck to JP Scallan on being elected our new club president. I'll leave it to JP to introduce his new committee.

Billy
Laurna77
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Sligo
Modifications: Metro engine

Post by Laurna77 »

Thank you to all that turned up to the IMOC annual AGM held in the Osprey Hotel in Naas on Sunday 22nd, and I would like to thank the outgoing committee for all their hard work over the last year and welcome the new committee, Laurna Conboy, PRO. :D
Laurna Conboy
Pro / Event Coordinator
087-6265396
spud1979
Comittee Member
Whats your location?: wexford
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1961 Morris Mini mk1
1961 Morris Irish Van
1969 Austin Mini irish mk2
1973 Clubman estate
1980 Clubman GT

Post by spud1979 »

Just a few words to say thank you for been voted in for this years president. I am looking forward to the challenge and its going to be one of the biggest events in the clubs history with the IMM in May in Westport House. as this gets closer I hope members of this club will volunteer to give a hand over the weekend to make this a fantastic event. I'm sure you will get to enjoy the event too but a few hours of your time would go a long way towards the event running smoothly. I hope to continue the events across the region throughout the year and hoping that members will get involved and do a number of runs with their regional reps. I'd like to welcome the new committee and looking forward to working with them and this will result in your enjoying your membership more.
the new committee is as follows

President- Jp Scallan
Vice President- Martin Murphy
Secretary - Mary Murphy
Treasurer- Liam Cotter
Webmaster- Milton Flynn
Eastern rep- Jonathan Crothers
Western rep- Joe Conboy
Southern rep- Eamonn Murphy
Pro/Events coordinator- Laurna Conboy

the team are all looking forward to working on your behalf this year and hopefully each and everyone of ye will enjoy it.
please don't be afraid to contact me at any time
thanks again