Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Killaloe - Picture Gallery

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

zakgt
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Maynooth
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1962 - Morris Traveller MK1 - 1978 - 1275GT, 1998 - Sportspack

Killaloe - Picture Gallery

Post by zakgt »

When I read the previous thread on the Killaloe weekend, it was good to here about the older cars and estates, etc. However, when I opened the pics in the Gallery, there are only minis in 30% of the pics. The rest being of the lake, the ducks, comms tower and a rose bed. Come on, while all pictures do not have to be of the cars, as others give a sense of the weekend, there should be at least a majority of car related pics. Please keep the pics relevant, and it would nice to see some to of the cars as per the other forum thread.

woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Post by woody »

Just been to the gallery and can't belive that someone was allowed to post such crap on a miniclub site. This is not Board Failte so moderators or webmaster please remove this crap. I know there are better photos of the weekend available as the cars were lined up and all drivers were asked to pose alongside their cars.Its NOT the people but what they drive that make us a mini club.
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Post by Billy »

Ah lads, ye're very harsh. Didn't ye know that Eamon de Buitlear and Diarmuid Gavin are after joining the club?

Seriously though, the club is about minis and their owners. Delete the rest of the waffle or send it off to the local camera club.

Billy

My Classic Mini's Choice
The Marcos Graveyard
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Longford
What Minis have you?: 1971 Mini Marcos.
1984 Mini Sprite
Modifications: 1380cc
Weber45
S/C CR gearbox and drop gears

Post by The Marcos Graveyard »

Very unfair guys, on what seems to me to be an unedited upload of pictures from the weekend at Killaloe.

Fair play to the photographer for getting the pictures up on the site so soon after the event.

The beauty of the gallery section of the website is that you get a small snapshot of all the photos and if you want to check out one in more detail you can click on it for a larger version.

Use your free will guys and just look at the Minis if that's what you want to look at. After all it was a club camping weekend and not a car show.

A fully carbon fiber Mini Marcos shell weighs just 7.25kg.
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Post by Billy »

I just went to the trouble of counting how many photos of the Killaloe weekend from the top down until I saw a Mini. Basically the first 49 photos do not include a Mini of any shape or description.

Seeing as the Gallery is part of the overall product we offer to encourage new members (and retain existing ones), it really should be kept more relevant.

Billy
kerryminigringo
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Between an A series and a G13B
What Minis have you?: 61 van,68 MKII,
75 Clubman estate,
80 1275GT
91 RSP Cooper

Post by kerryminigringo »

long live victor meldrew
Billy
IMOC Paid Member

Post by Billy »

Ah but Victor would probably appreciate the rose garden. They give me hay fever (or so I tell the wife every February!!)

Billy
kerryminigringo
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Between an A series and a G13B
What Minis have you?: 61 van,68 MKII,
75 Clubman estate,
80 1275GT
91 RSP Cooper

Post by kerryminigringo »

as victor would say "i don,t believe it"
kieran
NON Member

Killaloe

Post by kieran »

Hi all,

just saw this posting, been a on hols. The file that was loaded was the raw input and not the selected photos. Most photos were personal and should not have appeared. In saying that, I didnt see any other photos from the other cameras that weekend, which included some of the "commenters" in previous entries for this topic. Yet another example of all talk but no action .

Kieran