Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

1990 998 Mini (Shed find)

This section is for Mini projects and restorations and also the place to show off your pride and joy.

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

peterk19
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: Clubman Estate

1990 998 Mini (Shed find)

Post by peterk19 »

Picked up this last weekend with plans to remove the parts I needed for my clubman full cobra interior and a nice walnut dash deep dish minilites etc but after getting it to my lockup and a good inspection there was a lot of work put into this car new floor panels and all new lights and bright work and new carpet headlining etc I have decided to get it back on the road rather than break it for parts it would be a shame to take another out of existence here is the pics of it how I got it after 4 years plus left lying in a shed all stripped ready to be fixed and sprayed

Ill update it as I progress I have just put in a big order of parts for it new locks coolant hoses etc,

peterk19
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: Clubman Estate

Re: 1990 998 Mini (Shed find)

Post by peterk19 »

Sorry for the lack of updates, but changed a few panels picked up some replacement doors and patched up few panels and a lot of prep work its in primer,

Still a bit to do but making progress should the get all the paint on next week then put it back together tidy up some of the wiring and change all the brake pipe change all the fluids so wont be too long before its on the road