Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Trying to track down a 99 WW Rover mini!

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Fifs
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ireland
Region: Eastern

Trying to track down a 99 WW Rover mini!

Post by Fifs »

Hi all,

New to the forum and hoping that maybe someone could help me to find a mini that I'm searching for. It's a blue (with white bonnet stripes and a sunroof) Rover Mini Cooper 1.3L, and the reg is 99 WW 2921. My boyfriend had owned the car for 8 years until 2009 when he sold it. It was the love of his life (yes, I'm ok with that!), but he had to change it for a bigger car for work reasons, and has since regretted not keeping it. It brought us on many of our early dates, and my reason for trying to track it down is that we are getting married next year and I would love to surprise him with it on the day. If I could track down the owner, I'd love to ask if there was any way that we could borrow it, or even potentially buy it back.

I have done a search on motorcheck, and it looks like the same owner has had it since the end of 2009, and it seems to have been off the road since last year.

Probably a needle in a haystack - but any help would be greatly appreciated! :wink:

Fifs

CB_Phil
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Dublin,
What Minis have you?: 1275 MkIII
Modifications: Few bits

Re: Trying to track down a 99 WW Rover mini!

Post by CB_Phil »

Best of luck w/the search, hopefully someone on here can help you out
Fifs
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ireland

Re: Trying to track down a 99 WW Rover mini!

Post by Fifs »

Thank you! I have heard of sightings in Kildare - if any of you Kildare based mini-owners could keep an eye out!