Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

91 mini city

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

minimike
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern

91 mini city

Post by minimike »

Hi all!

Finally got my hands on a mini! I've been looking for about a year and happy to finally find one I'm happy with! Needs some work with new door skins if not doors too (as u can see in pic) and boot lid. Also small touch around windscreen and little bit at one of the a panels that hopefully isn't too bad....! Sounds bad but the shell is actually really good. Best I'd seen in quite a while looking so hopefully all works out :-). Thanks for all the help here. I originally put up a wanted add and there was loads of support and advice and offer of help which is great. Loads of help and positive comments in a post I made a few weeks ago when tying to get it towed too so thanks all! Seems like a great group and forum and look forward to meeting ye at an event etc! Should be a fun project! First step is to buy a mig... After I clean the Garage! :-/

Michael
IMG_20170506_190008.jpg

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: 91 mini city

Post by Billy »

Good luck with the project, Michael. Be sure to start a project thread in the Projects section of the forum. If for no other reason, it helps you keep a record of progress.

Billy
minimike
NON Member

Post by minimike »

Billy wrote:Good luck with the project, Michael. Be sure to start a project thread in the Projects section of the forum. If for no other reason, it helps you keep a record of progress.

Billy

Thanks Billy, must do alright. People might have good advice when they see things I'm doing!
LorenzoGer
NON Member
Region: Northern

Post by LorenzoGer »

Billy wrote:Good luck with the project, Michael. Be sure to start a project thread in the Projects section of the forum. If for no other reason, it helps you keep a record of progress.

Billy
That will look great when it's restored.
Last edited by LorenzoGer on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
minimike
NON Member

Post by minimike »

LorenzoGer wrote:That will look great when it's restored.
Cheers, thanks Ger. Must start a project thread. Took one of the doors off today to get a better idea of the rust...!
TimothyParkman
NON Member
Whats your location?: Belfast
Region: Northern

Post by TimothyParkman »

minimike wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:34 pm Hi all!

Finally got my hands on a mini! I've been looking for about a year and happy to finally one I'm happy with! Needs some work with new door skins if not doors too (as u can see in pic) and boot lid. Also small touch around windscreen and phenq where to buy little bit at one of the a panels that hopefully isn't too bad....! Sounds bad but the shell is actually really good. Best I'd seen in quite a while looking so hopefully all works out :-). Thanks for all the help here. I originally put up a wanted add and there was loads of support and advice and offer of help which is great. Loads of help and positive comments in a post I made a few weeks ago when tying to get it towed too so thanks all! Seems like a great group and forum and look forward to meeting ye at an event etc! Should be a fun project! First step is to buy a mig... After I clean the Garage! :-/

Michael

IMG_20170506_190008.jpg
Nowadays these cars are hard to find. Earlier I also owned a mini but I lost it in an accident. This was the first car of mine.