Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

1983 Mini Spree 1000

MINI RELATED FOR SALE ITEMS ONLY

All for sale items must be accompanied by :
(1) a PHOTOGRAPH of the item in question
(2) a specific PRICE (no "open to offers")
(3) the seller's/item LOCATION

For Sale posts not conforming to these rules will be deleted.

All items listed must be the personal property of the seller, and hold the title to said item(s).

The Irish Mini Owners Club, and its officers provide this service as a service to its members and Mini enthusiasts in good faith and do not endorse or confirm any detail or claim pertaining to items posted by individuals using this forum.

Registration is required. Posts will be automatically deleted after 55 days

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, admin, Moderators

Airhead
NON Member
Whats your location?: Navan
Region: Eastern

1983 Mini Spree 1000

Post by Airhead »

1983 Original Irish Mini 1000. Just under 53000 miles on the clock. Very well looked after its whole life. Completely original unmodified car aside from electronic ignition module and seat rail extenders (I'm 6"3). 4 new tyres, all bushings and balljoints replaced underneath, brakes overhauled, new fuel lines, new water pump, fully serviced. All electrics have been restored and repaired and are safe and working, including heated rear window! Everything has been put back to the way it was from when it left the factory. NCT until February 2020 (2 year NCT because it's over 30). Taxed until February next year and it's only 56 quid a year to tax anyway. Ready to jump into and enjoy. Driving great and can be enjoyed in any weather.

Paul and James in Minifix have done lots of work on this car as well as me, so they know the car well. I bought it from them.

Price 4000 euro

Contact Ross on 0872919350

Done deal link for pics: https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for ... 0/19606454