Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

The Camping Weekend - A Big Thank You

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

The Camping Weekend - A Big Thank You

Post by Billy »

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who came to our annual camping weekend, especially those who travelled a distance from the Donegal, Mourne, and Causeway Coast Clubs as well as our overseas visitors Mike, Glynis, Mark, and Natalie.

Of all the club camping weekends that we've held, I think it was one of the best and most relaxed and I think that it was down to so many people stepping up to help out and share the load. The work was done yet everyone still got to have some downtime to enjoy the craic and make new friends. With so much enthusiasm to help out, it all looks good for next year's IMM.

The deserved winner of the Jack Daniels Trophy this year was Darran Hutchinson in recognition of all the effort he puts into helping out at every event, particularly at the Camping when he arranges for the lighting towers and toilets to be supplied at no cost to the club. Not one to rest on his laurels, Darran was out early on Sunday morning while most people were asleep, making sure the toilets were clean for the rest of us to use. Thanks again Darran.

So the Camping is over for this year but we still have quite a few events left on the IMOC calendar so hopefully we'll see ye all out at another club event in the near future,

Billy

Laurna77
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Sligo
Region: Western
Modifications: Metro engine

Re: The Camping Weekend - A Big Thank You

Post by Laurna77 »

I would like to thank everyone who attending your annual Camping Weekend and too all who helped out over the Weekened. It was great to see everyone and the weather held up for us, which made the weekend. Thanks to all who travelled long distances and from across the water. Looking forward to seen you all soon.

Thank you all
Laurna Conboy
Pro / Event Coordinator
087-6265396