Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

mini in need of help after TRIM TECH!!! butcher

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

garryc
NON Member
Whats your location?: Tallaght
Region: Eastern

mini in need of help after TRIM TECH!!! butcher

Post by garryc »

hi all iv put a post up here before about the doodoo work from trim tech!! well its getting worse new problams popping up i dont even like to drive the mini anymore because of the doodoo work done by tony and his staff in trim tech!! new problam today inside the tyres house hold silicone the kind for your bathroom air flowing out 3 flat tyres most days!!! dash board at the right angle you see the ground!!! this list goes on and on its sad!!! i need help to get my car back someone who knows and likes what there doing any advice or who to contact would be great!!! and please for your own sakes never go near trim tech

woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Re: mini in need of help after TRIM TECH!!! butcher

Post by woody »

A decent tyre shop should sort out your wheels for you . You might want to post pictures of your other problems to give someone an idea of what you want done.
TECHNICAL MODERATOR
kerryminigringo
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Between an A series and a G13B
What Minis have you?: 61 van,68 MKII,
75 Clubman estate,
80 1275GT
91 RSP Cooper

Post by kerryminigringo »

If it's mechanical work Bert on here is a really sound fella and knows his stuff and not too far from Tallaght.Also contact purplehaze on here,he is located in Tallaght and might be able to help you out.Also if you are looking for a place to work on your Mini ask here,you will probably get an answer to your questions.
Real Clubmans have a square nose.Seriously.
garryc
NON Member
Whats your location?: Tallaght

Post by garryc »

Thanks for your help I'm based in tallaght myself so thats handy ill post up some pics just to so people can see the butcher job done to my once lovely mini which iv had since 2001 and was once a pleasure to drive hopefully she will be back