Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Southern region rep

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

joebe1
NON Member
Whats your location?: Carrick on shannon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1980 mini saloon (fip) 1275cc
1969 Clubman gt historic rally car, 1380 c/r s/c dog box, split 45 webbers
1980 irish clubman estate
1969 mk2 retro rally car 1293 s/c gearbox

Southern region rep

Post by joebe1 »

Hello members,

Nearly that time to wrap the mini up in its blanket for another year and prevent the rust as much as possible :D Sadly, I have to announce that Johnny Murphy, our sourthern region rep for 2015 has announced that due to his Business commitments, he has asked to step down from his position on the IMOC committee and will be replaced by Eamon Murphy.

I have known Johnny for many years and his commitment and enthusiasm for the IMOC has always being infectious. He has worked tirelessly over the last number of years as the representative for the Southern region and should be very proud of what he has achieved. As he said himself, although stepping down, he is not stepping away and has committed to helping out in the region as much as he can. On behave of the IMOC committee I would like to say thank you and well done for all your work.

With change come anew, so I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Eamon Murphy to the IMOC club Committee as the southern region rep. Eamon is a fastastic character and I m sure will have some innovative and creative ideas to bring to the members in the region.

Joe Whyte
IMOC President

keith
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dún Laoghaire, Dublin
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: '93 SPi cooper

Re: Southern region rep

Post by keith »

+1
Signature still awaiting top-coat and lacquer....