Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Wedding car????

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

irishminis
Comittee Member
Whats your location?: Watergrasshill
Region: Southern
What Minis have you?: One Cooper, One Clubman Estate and One automatic City.

Wedding car????

Post by irishminis »

Hi all, I got this email the other day. Not sure if any would be interested? I explained to Lorna that any owner couldn't except money due to insurance reasons. She is happy to make any other arrangement's with any one who's interested. PM me for her number if your interested. She is also aware that if any one could help her out, that this wouldn't involve the IMOC.

Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon

I was talking to you last night about trying to get my hands on a vintage mini as a surprise for my hubby to be on our wedding day. We are getting married on the 31st july in naas and then our reception is in mount wolseley in tullow, carlow.
If someone was willing to let us borrow for the day, that would make our day. I know it is a big ask as I'm sure each owner classes their mini as their baby, but we would be ever so grateful. Tullow is about a 50 min drive from naas and that is all it would be used for.
We or I (as niall knows nothing about it) would be very happy to make a donation of some sort!!

Thank you so much

Lorna Moloney

Simon O'Carroll
Celebrating 30 years of the Irish Mini Owners Club, 60 years of the Mini, 55 years of the Moke and 50 years of the Clubman
IMOC Webmaster for too many years and counting!
FintanWalsh
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern

Re: Wedding car????

Post by FintanWalsh »

Hi all,
I am actually on the hunt for something similar at the moment, this time in the Cork area. I appreciate there are difficulties but if anyone has a mini and would be willing to make a big difference to our wedding we would really appreciate it. We would be happy to do anything and go anywhere. Please PM me if you think you can help and we can get in touch directly.
Cheers
Fintan