Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Irish build threads

This section is for Mini projects and restorations and also the place to show off your pride and joy.

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

BuildthreadsIRL
NON Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern

Irish build threads

Post by BuildthreadsIRL »

howrya lads...

I've been a big follower of www.build-threads.com/

an online directory of build threads from across the globe... i liked the idea so much i decided to make an irish directory.... buildthreadsirl.net

So the reason i'm posting here is i'm wondering does anybody in the forum have a build thread or know of any good irish ones i can add to my directory?
(Owner of thread will be contacted before i add it)

I'm hoping the site can get a few quality builds to start off.
Porscheman from bmw-drivers.net has kindly let me post up his thread so far... i'm just looking for a few more.

thanks,

BuildthreadsIRL
NON Member

Re: Irish build threads

Bump... site updated and looking for some good builds to list... all you have to do is show me your build and i'l do the rest!
just_st3v3n
NON Member
Whats your location?: cavan
Region: Northern
What Minis have you?: 1989 red mayfair aka project nancy
Modifications: Nancy is deseamed and will be getting some sort of modern engine someday

Post by just_st3v3n »

dont know whether mine would be good enough but have done a few so ya'v got a bit of choice to pick from.. look up my posts and you should find all the projects .. fire away at them, if it helps someone else al the better :lol:

good stuff on the site build , lookin good and will deffo be keepin a close eye on it ;)

steven
some day....
BuildthreadsIRL
NON Member

Thanks very much il have a look through your post and i'l be in contact with you.