Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Charity update from MTM 2006

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

mini 35
NON Member

Charity update from MTM 2006

Post by mini 35 »

Hi all, Just to update you on the charity side of the MTM 2006. To date we have raised almost €9,000. Well done and thanks to all who have returned their charity cards and for supporting the raffle over the MTM weekend. There are however only 17 of you out there who have returned your cards, out of about 70!!!!!!!!!
This is a very poor return so I would urge anyone out there who has not yet returned their card to do so immedietely please.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from many of you soon!
Elma

MiniMpi
NON Member

Re: Charity update from MTM 2006

Post by MiniMpi »

[quote="mini 35"]Hi all, Just to update you on the charity side of the MTM 2006. To date we have raised almost €9,000. Well done and thanks to all who have returned their charity cards and for supporting the raffle over the MTM weekend. There are however only 17 of you out there who have returned your cards, out of about 70!!!!!!!!!
This is a very poor return so I would urge anyone out there who has not yet returned their card to do so immedietely please.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from many of you soon!
Elma[/quote]
Come on Guys,this is very important,please give your cards back to Elma as soon as possible.
Cheers,
Fergal.
1lightningd
NON Member

Post by 1lightningd »

That is an outstanding amount of money,well done Elma and everybody involved. I will return my card shortly, just trying to catch a few more people first but there should be no reason not to get that amount up to 12/13 grand. Once again well done. Alvin.