Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Hi from North Wales!

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

minibach
NON Member

Hi from North Wales!

Post by minibach »

Just popped in to say HELLO! from Caernarfon North Wales! We are planning a trip called th G2G, Gogarth to Gower (The Great Orme Llandudno to the Gower Peninzula South Wales) on Aug 29/30/31 ...everybody welcome details on our site about the run and entry info to follow soon.
How is the Mini scene over on Ireland? OK for spares?Any plans for a visit to North Wales,would be great to hear from you!!!
Great site by the way :)
Geraint. http://www.snowdonminis.co.uk

sprintmini
NON Member

Re: Hi from North Wales!

Post by sprintmini »

Hi Minibach
Im not located in Ireland but in Lancashire.
I will be coming through North Wales in May heading over to Ireland for the Mizen Head to Malin Head event being run by the Irish Mini Owners Club.
Im sailing from Holyhead.
Why not get your club to enter as well?
minilady
NON Member

Post by minilady »

a very big welcome to you,try and get to come over for the mtm in may,will look up ur site.planning on doing the london to brighton run aswell again welcome to the site what mini do u drive
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Post by Billy »

Hello Geraint,

A few of us got very familiar with Caernarfon last May on the way back from the IMM in Holland when we missed the Holyhead ferry and ended up in Caernarfon for a bite to eat in a restaurant beside the Premier Inn. The quayside looked gorgeous.

Are you club going to this year's IMM?

All the best,

Billy
minibach
NON Member

Post by minibach »

Hi Billy,I saw you! did one have a roof rack I stopped too awsome Minis there.
Yeah as a club we are ready to travel a bit more on our runs...we need to plan now!
Thanks for the welcome everybody,I drive a Old English White ' 65 fully rally prepared,been in Mini World a few times on the Wirral to Llandudno Run all coverd in mud!! I love Mudoglym lol :) And my second Mini is a 70 Clubby being restored at my lock up here in Caernarfon.Some pics here:

Attachments
Photo218.jpg
Photo218.jpg (79.31 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Post by Billy »

Geraint,

Here's the one with the roof box.

I'd love to do your run as I've been on several vintage runs around the Gower with the Swansea Historic Vehicle Register but the kids go back to school on Sept 1st so I'd never get the pass!

Hope it goes well.

Billy
minibach
NON Member

Post by minibach »

You will have to let me know next time you are in North Wales ok!!

Here we have the entry form for the Gogarth to Gower Run.I know you have hectic show and events schedules,but it would be great to meet and have your company on this worthy event.

http://snowdonminis.myfastforum.org/ENT ... ut643.html
Billy
IMOC Paid Member

Post by Billy »

Are you going to the IMM? Many of our crew will be heading along the A55 from Holyhead en route to Longbridge?

Billy
minibach
NON Member

Post by minibach »

nah away on holiday but celebrating mini50 with our run to make up for it!...we are going to to a C2C Caernarfon to Cork next year 2010 that should be fun :)