Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Mini 30 Rear Seat Belts

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Mini 30 Rear Seat Belts

Post by Billy »

I'm going to look at an '89 Mini 30 tonight and I know there's a couple on owners of them on this forum. Can anyone tell me if the 30 has 2 or 3 (including lapbelt) seat belts in the rear?

Thanks,

Billy

just_st3v3n
NON Member
Whats your location?: cavan
Region: Northern
What Minis have you?: 1989 red mayfair aka project nancy
Modifications: Nancy is deseamed and will be getting some sort of modern engine someday

Re: Mini 30 Rear Seat Belts

Post by just_st3v3n »

more than 2 seatbelts for the rear? does any mini have that?
not too sure but because its a special edition just like mine was that year it might just have the 3 clocks instead of the normal 2... thought id share that :mrgreen:

ya havent looked into importin from japan anymore then billy? that was a good site ya gave too.. really cheap stuff.

anywya good luck wit the 30

steven
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: Mini 30 Rear Seat Belts

Post by Billy »

Went to look at the 30 last night. More out of curiosity than anything as it was quite close to me here. Interesting car in that while the 30 came out in 1989, this car was first registered in '92 and had only one owner who died in 2002 and is being sold by a relative. There's only 16000 miles from new. The price was strong at 3.5k for a car that still needed some cosmetics but basically a sound car nonetheless.

If I was in the market for a 90's Mini, I still think Japan is the way to go from any of the Jap imports I've seen recently.

And it has only 2 rear seatbelts.

Billy