Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Eastern region meeting and MICK,s bog run.

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

kerryminigringo
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Between an A series and a G13B
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 61 van,68 MKII,
75 Clubman estate,
80 1275GT
91 RSP Cooper

Re: Eastern region meeting and MICK,s bog run.

Post by kerryminigringo »

Sorry it took so long to reply,I was busy cleaning the MKII,surprising it took so long to clean as I only like to take it out in the dry. :D It,s a small world in minis,Brians car was around Dundalk for a long time and as soon as I saw the Morris 1275GT badge on the back I knew it was one of Sonny McGeenys cars and Robs 7 was a car I often spotted near Templetown beach in the Cooley peninsula.Great to see so many new faces and cars out in the summer weather and thanks to Killian for putting the run together.Also good to see people turning up for the meeting even though they can,t make the event after and I say event because it will not always be a run,there will be other events after the meeting and if anyone has ideas don,t be afraid to put your hand up,after all it,s your club too and the members are what make this club so thanks to everyone who took part.

Real Clubmans have a square nose.Seriously.
Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Post by Billy »

Well done lads, a great turnout. I couldn't make it cos I was getting sunburnt over in England for the Beaulieu Autojumble. Anyone got some aftersun?

Billy
minilady
NON Member

Post by minilady »

myself and little steven had a ball,even in the rain :P thanks for the warm welcome.hope to be able to go next time.