Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Castletownroche Vintage Show - Sunday July 6th

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Castletownroche Vintage Show - Sunday July 6th

Post by Billy »

For those who can't make it to Terenure on Sunday, the annual vintage show in Castletownroche, north Cork takes place this Sunday. Entry with a Mini is free and they give tea/sambos and a plaque to all entrants as well.

To make sure we keep our cars together, I'm proposing anyone who is interested to meet at my house in Ballyhooly at 11am for a quick cuppa and we drive the 4 miles to Castletownroche in convoy. The Show is being held at the same venue as the large autojumble and there will be plenty of room for parking. Johnny Murphy is bringing the club banner in his newly-acquired Wolseley Hornet.

Ballyhooly is 4 miles west of Fermoy, 15 miles east of Mallow, and less than 1 hour from Limerick if you take the R512 through Kilmallock. To get to my house, follow the signs for the B&B at the church. If you get lost you can reach me at 087-4195640.

Billy

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: Castletownroche Vintage Show - Sunday July 6th

Post by Billy »

Dry but overcast this morning with a few bits of blue shy showing. Johnny Murphy is gathering the Cork crew together in Ballyvolane to be out in Ballyhooly for 11am.
DaveC
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Dublin
Region: Eastern

Re: Castletownroche Vintage Show - Sunday July 6th

Post by DaveC »

Well, how did you get on?