Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Donegal Mini Club Show - This Sunday June 29th

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Donegal Mini Club Show - This Sunday June 29th

Post by Billy »

A reminder that the Donegal lads are having their 4th annual show this Sunday June 29th in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal.

The Donegal crew have given the IMOC great support on both the MTM and National Mini Day this year and last so they deserve our support. I know there's a good crew going from the West and Midlands and that some are staying over on Saturday night.

This show attracts a lot of Minis from NI so it's well worth the trip.

Watch out for Goretti and the cows!!!!

Billy

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: Donegal Mini Club Show - This Sunday June 29th

Post by Billy »

145 Minis turned up yesterday. There's photos on MiniResource and I know TMG will post his later. Neil, the Wolseley convertible is a genuine Heinz Hornet converted by Crayford judging by the style of the conversion and the reg LLH***D. The Riley Elf looks like a similar conversion to my Hornet.

Billy
Quake
NON Member

Post by Quake »

Thanks to the Donegal Mini Owners Club for organising this event. It was great craic with lots of cracking minis and even afew rays of sunshine. Great to see so many minis in one place for a good cause.

Well Done.
Billy
IMOC Paid Member

Post by Billy »

Photos anyone?
INNY1300
NON Member

Post by INNY1300 »

Great show sunday that was organised by the Donegal Mini Owners Club,alot of nice mini's up there,friendly atmosphere,weather wasn't to bad,it was a great day for me as i manage to pick best in class 2 award so that capped my day off very well bye for now jon :twisted: