Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

MTM 2008 - Some Interesting Stats

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

MTM 2008 - Some Interesting Stats

Post by Billy »

To date we have entries from 18 counties around Ireland and have crews participating from 5 different countries: Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, Wales, and Sweden. My own co-driver Jim Marlow is flying in from the US. Jim owns a BINI in the States and stayed as a guest in our B&B last year. When I needed to do a final recce of last year's routebook a few weeks before MTM2007, Jim "offered" to drive my '67 Cooper from Ballyhooly to Mizen Head and back. He enjoyed the day's driving so much, he's back in Ireland for a week so he can take part on MTM2008 on May 23-25.

The county with the most entries is Dublin followed closely by our friends from the Donegal Mini Club who are sending 6 crews.

Billy

Billy
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Roscommon
Region: Western
What Minis have you?: 1967 Morris Cooper, 1967 Austin Mini auto, 1968 Wolseley Hornet x2, 1981 Clubman Estate

Re: MTM 2008 - Some Interesting Stats

Post by Billy »

Entries by county/country:

Dublin: 8
Donegal: 6
Cork: 5
Galway: 4
NI: 4
England: 3
Clare: 2
Limerick: 2
Meath: 2