Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Cars and Coffee Portlaoise Sunday 22d. May

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

Darran
Comittee Member
Whats your location?: Abbeyleix
Co. Laois
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: 1961 Austin Seven,1982 Mini Van,1980 Clubman Estate,1982 Clubman Estate,1986 Mini City,1991 Mini Neon,1994 Mini Cabriolet,1996 Mini Cooper,1997 Mini Cooper Sportspack,1999 Mini Cooper Sportspack

Cars and Coffee Portlaoise Sunday 22d. May

Post by Darran »

Hi Everyone, our next event will be a meet and greet morning at "Cars & Coffee Portlaoise" Sunday 22nd. May. It has been a hugely successful event since it was started last year, based at the Portlaoise Plaza at Junction 17 just off the M7 Motorway. It will have a huge selection of trucks, cars and bikes to view and plenty of coffee and refreshments available at the Plaza on site. The organisers will have an area kept for the IMOC so we can park all our Minis together. The event kicks off at 10am, but we would need to be arriving around 9am in order to get to our designated parking area. Promises to be a great morning and a good chance to catch up with everyone.
Contact Darran 087 9286148

Darran Hutchinson
PRO / Event Coordinator
Irish Mini Owners Club
ctwomey
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ballybrittas, Co. Laois
What Minis have you?: I owned a 1978 Mini 850 when I was in my late teens. I owned a 1986 Mini Chelsea that I imported from the UK. Also owned a 1982 MG Metro that was bored out to 1293. Restoring a 1981 Dublin Mini City.

Re: Cars and Coffee Portlaoise Sunday 22d. May

Post by ctwomey »

Looking forward to it Darren. Can’t beat a bit of inspiration.
ctwomey
NON Member
Whats your location?: Ballybrittas, Co. Laois
What Minis have you?: I owned a 1978 Mini 850 when I was in my late teens. I owned a 1986 Mini Chelsea that I imported from the UK. Also owned a 1982 MG Metro that was bored out to 1293. Restoring a 1981 Dublin Mini City.

Re: Cars and Coffee Portlaoise Sunday 22d. May

Post by ctwomey »

Huge turnout of cars today in Portlaoise. Nice line up of minis too. Weather held out in fact when the sun came out it got quite hot. Said hello to a few members on this board.