Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

HUNGRY HILL CAMPING WEEKEND

This section is about Events hosted/attended by the Irish Mini Owners Club

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

DANIEL
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Abbeyfeale Co limerick
Region: Southern
What Minis have you?: 1275 mpi sportspack 1999
1969 riley elf

HUNGRY HILL CAMPING WEEKEND

Post by DANIEL »

The Southern region will hold a camping weekend at the Hungry hill campsite in Ardrigole on the beautiful Beara peninsula
on the weekend of July 20th -22th. The itinerary is as follows.

Friday 8pm. Meet and greet at venue.

Saturday 11am. Meet and greet followed by Mini run over the amazing Healy pass into Kenmare and on to Kilgarvan motor museum. Returning through the Borlin valley and Glengarrif.

Saturday 7pm. BBQ and craic. Everyone to supply their own food and drink.

Sunday 11am. Mini run through Castletownbere and onto Ardgroom returning to campsite over the Healy pass .

If you are interested in spending one or two nights with us please contact the campsite directly to book your pitch on 027 60228. If you are not too keen on the camping please feel free to come on any of the runs with us.

If you are currently not a club member come along anyway. I will have membership forms and we will work it out.

There appears to be considerable interest in this event so please book early.

Please add your name to the list on this forum to give us an indication of numbers.

Any further info contact Alan Clarke on 085 1744918 or Dan Moloney on 087 2589201

DANIEL
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Abbeyfeale Co limerick
Region: Southern
What Minis have you?: 1275 mpi sportspack 1999
1969 riley elf

Re: HUNGRY HILL CAMPING WEEKEND

Post by DANIEL »

A huge thank you to all involved in this weekend. In particular to Alan and Liz Clarke for planning the routes and organising the camp site. Mike Mulcahy who sponsored a plaque for each car. Trevor and family from the Kilgarvan motor museum who sponsored the raffle prizes. My own Caroline who got all the food sponsored by her employer and who along with the Crawfords cooked enough food to feed a good sized village.
We had people from Donegal Kildare Clare Cork Limerick and there were some I'd never met and a few new members. I'll put some shots on Facebook later