Welcome to the Irish Mini Owners Club Forum. Keep an eye out of on coming events!!!!

Help, minis for sale

General MINI related posts. Open to all, registration required

Moderators: spud1979, The Marcos Graveyard, Moderators

dylanb
NON Member
Whats your location?: cork.
Region: Southern

Help, minis for sale

Post by dylanb »

Hello all,
life long mini enthusiast here. I have been on here many times but not really sure if I ever posted. I had many minis but not owned one now for about 8 years due to living abroad. I'm on the lookout and would appreciate any information or opinions on a few that are for sale. My situation is quiet difficult, I would be buying blind as I'm still living abroad and would be looking to send it to someone to do whatever work the car would need. Also looking for recommendations a person to sort it.Would also be looking for storage but I think I can sort that. I'm thinking well ahead here, I'm not sure when I will return back home but I definitely feel it's time I start looking for the right mini. Anyway 2 have caught my eye and I was wondering if anyone of you knew anything about either of them. Thanks Dylan.

The 1st

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/m ... n/29442096

The 2nd

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for ... r/28703768

woody
IMOC Paid Member
Whats your location?: Drogheda
Region: Eastern
What Minis have you?: Traveller
Turbo
Hornet
Equinox
MINI Clubman

Re: Help, minis for sale

Post by woody »

I don't know either car but looking at the few photos I would think you would be putting at least another €6000 into either of them. Minifix have done plenty of MPis at this stage and should be able to give you a ballpark figure . First car was last NCT'ed 13 years ago when it was only 10 years old.If it has been left lying outside for 13 years the rust will be bad, electronics may not be that good either.
The second car may not be a genuine Sportspack as the only Sportspack item on it is the arches. It does appear to be in better condition although it says smokey engine.
TECHNICAL MODERATOR
dylanb
NON Member
Whats your location?: cork.
Region: Southern

Post by dylanb »

Thanks for the info lad. You are more than likely spot on with what your saying.
jocelynn
IMOC Paid Member

Post by jocelynn »

If your looking i have a Japanese import 99 mini cooper for sale with a years NCT on it if you want to give me a call on 0861234367 i can send you over details price a few photos of it